Friday, July 1, 2011

'N.spirational' Swap

So I joined another swap over on the Scrap Beach.  This was a scripture tag swap hosted by Melinda, and we were suppose to pick our favorite scripture and create a 6 x 3 tag.  I liked working on these tags.  Not only were they a 'N.spiration' to myself, but will also 'N.spire' who they're sent to!  Hope you like them.... Leave me a comment and let me know.
Smiles & love 
Naomi 


the front 


the back 

A little something extra I added with the tag.
Supplies:
  • Fired Brick Distress Ink
  • VersaMark Dazzle in Frost
  • Ranger Craft Tags 6 x 3 
  • Stamp by Inkadinkado
  • Tim Holtz Corked Vials
  • Organdy Satin Ribbon in Ivory
  • Bluemoon Cross Charms 
  • Perfect Pearls in Perfect Gold mist 
  • Distress crackle paint - clear rock candy 
  • Folkart Acrylic Paint in Blk and gold 
  • Stampendous Blk embossing powder
  • Mustard Seeds 






No comments:

Post a Comment