Sunday, August 19, 2012

One.

Hope this post finds every one in good health and spirits.  Soooo.... I haven't be able to ink a stamp in months right!?! Why? well my husband is in the military, and we have been relocated for two years now.  So in my frequent trips back and forth to Texas (my home town state) I have left things, grabbed things, and left things again.  If you're a spouse of someone in the military, you totally understand where I'm coming from.

Any who, to make a long story short on my last trip back I didn't bring ANY of my card making supplies with me! Ahhhhhhhh (steam coming from ears lol)  it just seemed like it wasn't enough space to stuff anything any where.  And then I was kinda creatively stumped on trying to get my creative juices flowing.  So I was like I'll just take a "mini" break and focus on what direction I want my N.vite's to head into.  

Now I have missed it tremendously, but luckily I will be back home for good this time in a month!!!!

Thanks for listening/reading me venting, now back to my initial post... One.

On a so much brighter side, my baby boy has made 1!  I tell this year has flew by extremely fast.  What a blessing it is to have children.  They are my angels!



Have a great week every one,
Naomi 



No comments:

Post a Comment