Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tree-Mendous Tree Challenge


Hey loves!
Its been a little while since I took part in a challenge so I decided to join in on the Tree-mendous Tree Challenge over at Moxie Fab World

Rules:
Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that has a tree on it! 

Heres what I came up with:


 





Little Tree-mendous Treat Bags


I really liked how they turned out... clean, simple, and cute!
All materials used were purchased from Michael's (we all love Michael's right?!)
I got the inspiration for the color blocking idea from a company I found on Instagram called Eastandacland.  Their work is AMAZING and simple! You would agree.

And that's about it, go over to Moxie Fab World and enter in the Tree-mendous Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. High, high levels of swoon! FANTASTIC, Naomi!
    Thanks for linking it up the MFW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi! This is Teri from Moxie Fab World again. :) Can you drop me an email at teriishere AT Gmail dot com? I've got a question for you.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool gift bags - congrats on your Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete