Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Is it still Valentines Day?!


Hey-

Hope your Valentines Day was filled with lots and lots of love!

I wanted to share some quick Valentines with you guys I did for my daughters classmates.  I had to revisit (these) cuties!


(click the link above on how to create these)

I got a lot of compliments on these!  Instead of using photo paper this year, I went with card stock.  Added a cute border and viola!  




For the Valentine pencil holders, I used my Tremendous Treats Valentine stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I love this stamp set!  The endless possibilities and ideas you can come up with!

the stuff:

Valentine Pencils (Target $1)
Business Cards (Paper Source)
Tremendous Treats Valentine set 
Exacto knife
black ink (tuxedo black)
Papertrey Inks (raspberry fizz, aqua mist, and pure poppy)

I randomly stamped the paper and pencil stamp.  Then I went back and stamped the heart in three different colors, and stamped my sentiment at the top.  I took my exacto knife and made a small slit for the pencil and taped the pencil down on the back with washi tape.
Pretty simple right?!
What Valentine ideas do you come up with? Do share and comment below!
Thanks for stopping by and please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment